Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 4/5/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

Grave Consequences (Grand Tour, #2)


For Cora Kensington, the journey of a lifetime has taken unexpected turns. And her future—her very life—depends on the decisions she’ll make at each crossroad. As the Grand Tour with her newfound family winds through France, Austria, and Italy, an unseen enemy trails close behind. And a forbidden love continues to put everyone’s plans at risk.


Cora must escape the bonds of the past and discover the faith to make the right choices...because each one has grave consequences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vanished (Private Justice, #1)
Reporter Moira Harrisons is lost. In the dark. In a thunderstorm. When a confusing detour places her on a rural, wooded road, she's startled by the sudden appearance of a lone figure caught in the beam of her headlights. Though Moira jams on her brakes, the car careens across the wet pavement--and the solid thump against the side of the vehicle tells her she hit the person before she crashes into a tree on the far side of the road. 

A dazed Moira is relieved when a man opens her door, tells her he saw everything, and promises to call 911. Then everything fades to black. When she comes to an hour later, she is alone. No man. No 911. No injured person lying on the side of the road. But she can't forget the look of terror she saw on the person's face in the instant before her headlights swung away. The person she hit had been in trouble. She's sure of it. But she can't get anyone to believe her story--except a handsome former police detective, now a private eye, who agrees to take on the case. 

From the very first page, readers will be hooked into this fast-paced story full of shocking secrets from fan-favorite Irene Hannon. "Vanished" is the exciting first book in the Private Justice series: Three justice seekers who got burned playing by the rules now have a second chance to make things right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Happy Reading!


5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of either of these, but I hope you enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy your new books!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of these before but I love the cover of Grave Consequences, happy reading! I'm Stacking My Shelves with books you might not have heard of...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, these are both new to me this week. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.