Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chats on the Porch ~ 4/8/14



This week's questions are:

1. What has kept you busy lately?

My new part-time job, my family and watching movies.

2. Are you making or creating anything?

I haven't made anything creative for a while but I just got an order for a baby cocoon so I'll be making that soon.

3. What are you really hungry for right now?

Ice-cream!

4. What song has stuck in your head lately?



5. If I could celebrate my upcoming birthday with you, what would we do?

Go for a nice long walk around the lake near my house :)

Let's chat and get to know one another!





8 comments:

  1. Well, these are great answers! I love ice cream, and before you know it, it will be warm outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, who doesn't love ice cream! I'll be right over with my spoon and bowl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always up for ice cream, winter or summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ice cream too. You scream, we all scream for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so craving for ice cream too yesterday after I came back in from a very sunny walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I see all your comments are about ice cream so I'll add another .... "You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream." :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed my visit here! Will be back around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! I crave ice cream too often. Judging from the comments, I am not alone.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.