Thursday, April 24, 2014

3 on Thursday ~ 4/24/14

3 on Thursday
Click the picture to go to the link-up :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  What is one things you would like us to know about you?

Just one thing?  That is so hard!  I guess I would like you to know that I am a Christian.

2.  What is your favorite color and why?

My favorite color is aqua because it reminds me of calm soothing water.

3.  Do you follow/believe in Horoscopes? What is your sign?

I don't follow them because I don't really believe in them.  My sign is Aries. 




1 comment:

  1. Colletta, Thank you for linking up! Aqua is such a pretty color and it is nice to meet another fellow Christian. Aries is a cool sign :) Hope to see you again next week. Your Host, Eloquent Obi. My Blog: http://myeloquentrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.