Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday's Musings ~ Spring! ~ 4/28/14


I think it is finally Spring!  Why?

-I got my first dandelion bouquet today from my youngest!

-My husband mowed the yard for the first time the other day!

-The trees are getting green!

-We put our canopy up on the back deck!

-The Redbuds and Flowering Quince are blooming!

-I have Spring Cleaning fever!

-It isn't supposed to go below 40F at night all week!

-People are coming out of hibernation and going for walks!

-We ate on the deck this week!

-I've been reading out on my swing!

-We had thundershowers yesterday!

-We change the calendars to May this week!

What does Spring mean to you?


I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.