Friday, April 18, 2014

High Five for Friday ~ 4/18/14

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  I had Thursday and Friday off this week for Easter Break!  So glad I work at a college :)

2.  The hubby cleaned the house while I had the youngest at t-ball practice Saturday morning!  Best hubby ever :)

3.  I lost 3.4 lbs this week to reach a mini-goal in my weight loss!  Hip-hip-hooray!!!

4.  Kaylee got her braces off on Wednesday!  Now I can see her beautiful smile :)

5.  Thursday was "Date Day"!  We shopped, we ate, we spent quality time together :)


What made you smile this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.