Friday, April 11, 2014

High Five for Friday ~ 4/11/14

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  We watched Kaylee march in the Maple Festival Parade!  Laken got a whole bag of candy :)

2.  We stopped by my Mom and Dad's house and played with their puppy!  What a stinker :)

3.  I got to see and chat with a good friend while they were home from trucking!  It was great :)

4.  Laken had her very first t-ball practice!  So fun to watch :)

5.  Kaylee was in a talent show with the Chorus last night!  I love hearing the sweet girls sing :)


What made you smile this week?


1 comment:

  1. My girls love stopping by their grandparent's house to see their hyper little puppy! Absolutely love listening to my little girls sing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.