Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Stuck On You
Click HERE to listen to the song.
1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
Spending time with the loves of life. My family.
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, "You are the one I can see having fun with ...". When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
Believe it or not it was yesterday at a Administrative Professionals seminar. It wasn't the boring run of the mill seminar that we were expecting. The speaker was fun and it was great to laugh with my coworkers!
3) She also sings, "I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing ...". Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
Yes, it does. Some days are all about sweats and t-shirts, if you know what I mean.
4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in "the five second rule," which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it's still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
It depends on how clean the floor is! lol
5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season?
I hope to! I'm so jealous because my brother is taking my parents to a Pirates game the day before Mother's Day!
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
My husband with his phone. I was holding my hand up and telling him "Do not take my picture!"
7) Are you stubborn?
Some people might say so but I don't think I am.
8) Let's visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
It is white with a little bit of purple on the handle.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap?
Liquid soap all the way!
That's nice that you get to go to a seminar that is fun! I've been to a few where the speakers are very knowledgable but not very engaging. It's nice to be able to sit back and laugh with your coworkers!ReplyDelete
Sweats and jeans do make for a wonderful outfit, esp. on weekends!ReplyDelete
I'm a Yankee fan. But I like the Pirates cuz so many ex-Yanks play there!ReplyDelete
I love your stubborn answer. ;-)ReplyDelete
Great answers! Touching the base. :)ReplyDelete
thanks for dropping by at my site. Oh yeah, it also depends on how clean the floor is! ^_^ReplyDelete
I enjoyed learning your answers! Number 6 is so typical of my hubby, too!ReplyDelete
I'll leave my meme link for you, in case you consider a visit!