Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chats on the Porch ~ 4/23/14



This week's questions are:

1. Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any "word" activities?

I love crossword puzzles!  Sometimes, I'm very brave and actually do them in pen!  lol  Word finds are just "OK" for me.

2. What's on your dining room table right now?

A centerpiece basket of flowers, a bowl of candy and my Bible.  I guess I should also add the homemade patchwork table topper :)

3. Do you like Italian food?

Yummm.....  I do, but I'm very picky about chunks of tomato, peppers, onions, etc.  You could say I love "plain" Italian food.

4. Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child?

I have a brother who is less than 2 years older than me.  I don't have a sister but my younger cousin kind of filled that role for me.  I didn't want a twin.  So, I guess you could say that I was pretty content.

5. How far away is the nearest grocery store?

There is a little Mom & Pop store a few blocks away from me.  However, the nearest large grocery store is about a 25-30 minute drive away.  That is where I do my main shopping every two weeks.

Let's chat and get to know one another!





7 comments:

  1. I am imagining the basket of flowers on your dining room table. It must be beautiful with colorful spring flowers... Are they from your garden? Have you arranged them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not so fond of a lot of vegetables in my Pasta...the more cheese the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of linguine with smoked salmon, yummmms. I love lots of everything in my pasta, no cheese please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be nice to have a mom and pop store near you! i wish i had one closer. Always nice to have a Bible close by and within reach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In regards to Italian food, I think the chunkier the veggies the better. :)

    I bet the flowers on your table are beautiful. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I wouldn't give for a nice, cleared off kitchen table!! The life of having 6 kids I guess.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There used to be a mom and pop store near a house I owned. I'm sure I spent far more there than if I'd gone to a grocery store. I'm with the last commenter. I think I'd like to just have my table cleared off!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.