Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Chats on the Porch ~ 4/30/14



This week's questions are:

1. Would you rather drive or be driven?

I think for the most part I'd rather be driven because I like to nap in the car.  But sometimes I feeling like being the driver :)

2. If you had your choice of a shiny new BMW with no conveniences inside, or an older model Ford or Chevy with everything one could want for comfort and convenience inside, which would you choose?

My van is falling apart, so I'd have to choose a new BMW but only because I know it should last me a long time.

3. Do you eat many vegetables?

Nope.  Hate them.

4. If you could blink your eyes and make a change to your body, face, hair, or nails, what would you change?

Well, since I just posted a "Weigh-in Wednesday", its kinda obvious that I'd like to be thinner.

5. Please finish this sentence. "Goody! Someone just gave me two hundred dollars and I must spend it doing something enjoyable today. I'm going to___________________."

I'm going to go get my hair and nails done!  whoohoo!

Let's chat and get to know one another!


I'd love for you to come Like my Facebook Page!  Pretty please?


4 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to change my body, too. Menopause hasn't treated me very well!!! ;-) HOPE the rest of your week is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time getting my kids to eat vegetables since I didn't do to well with them either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose a '57 Chevy Bel Air, but if I were to choose a newer car, I kind of like the Mini Coopers. I think that they are really cute.

    I couldn't nap in a car with someone else driving even if I wanted to. I'm too busy holding onto whatever I can find when I'm forced to be a passenger. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't the only one who chose hair and nails for the last answer. a salon day it is!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.