Thursday, May 14, 2020

20 Books of Summer 2020



Cathy over at 746 Books is once again hosting the 20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge!

I'm always excited when the sign-ups come for this Challenge because it means Summer is coming!

The Challenge starts June 1st and runs through September 1st.

Last year I signed up to read 10 books for the Summer and completed the challenge.

This year I'm going to REALLY challenge myself and sign up to read the full "20 Books of Summer 20"!  That means I'll have to read 1.54 books a week.  It can be done; if I don't get into a slump.

I'm a very fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants reader.  So, I won't be posting what books I'll be reading.

Instead, I'll just be keeping track of them here in this post.

1.  Fall From Grace by Jennie Goutet ~ 6/2/20



2.  A Lady of Esteem by Kristi Ann Hunter ~ 6/8/20


3.  The Duke's Second Chance by Jen Geigle Johnsonn ~ 6/16/20



4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

#20booksofsummer20

HAPPY SUMMER!
WHOOOHOO!!!
Colletta

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for [sting this. I'll be joining with you. I probably shold just post the number instead of the book. I am a great one for changing my mind as to what I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, that's a lot of books in a short period of time!! Hope you make it. I love to read but I don't think I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! I may steal it next year. Whatever you read enjoy! Good luck with the challenge. J πŸ’šπŸ“š

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm joining you in reading serendipitously this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.