Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wondering Wednesday ~ Getting to Know Me ~ 5/20/20


Welcome to Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective, a weekly post to learn more about me and other bloggers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today’s questions is – what is your favorite thing to do besides reading?

My Answer - 

There are many things I like to do other than reading.  Some are blogging (of course), crocheting, baking, cooking, journaling and oddly enough, budgeting.  I also enjoy watching youtube videos from my favorite youtubers but I haven't been doing much of that lately.

Here are a few of my creations:




What are some of your favorite things to do??

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful crochet! My great-grandmother was a master at crochet. I've always wanted to try to follow in her footsteps, but I'm a little bit intimidated to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should learn! It is a wonderful way to keep my hands busy while I watch TV or youtube. There are so many wonderful tutorials if you get stuck with a certain stitch. No need to be intimidated!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.