Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 1/18/17

 
My inspiration:
 
Commit whatever you do to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.
 
Proverbs 16:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weekly meeting is on Saturday morning at 8:00am.  When I left my house that morning, it was just starting to sleet.  My meeting is about 30 minutes south and by the time I got there it was just raining.

I was afraid of what it would be like back home with the ice, so I just weighed-in and left without staying for the meeting.

I at least wanted to get weighed though.

I was down 1 pound this week.  I was happy with that because I was actually fearful of a gain!

I just have been in such a slump with my exercise.  I'm getting tired of doing workout videos and want to be outside walking!  This is something I'm going to have to work through until it gets nice outside again.

Being that I lost a 1 lb, I'm only 2.6 lbs away from my next goal of 20 lbs lost!  I'm really excited about this!

I just need to keep my hand out of the cookie jar (so to speak) and get my rear in gear and get it moving.

Speaking of moving....  My meeting is moving to a new location next week!  We're all really excited about this.  We're moving to a fitness center that is open every day of the week.  This means that the parking lot will be clear and we won't have to cancel due to parking issues when it snows.  It also will mean that our meeting room will be bigger.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how/if the dynamics change.


My week's stats:

Weigh-in:  -1.0 lbs.  Total:  -17.4 lbs.

Exercise:  I'm really struggling with getting consistent with my exercise.  This is something I need to work on.  I only got 105 minutes of exercise in when my goal is 225 minutes :(

Tracking:  I'm back to tracking pretty well.  The good, the bad and the ugly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman, Classical Homemaking , Wow Us Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. It's a hard battle, but good job keeping it up!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com
    #womenwithintention

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my book a 1 pound loss is good. It is still going in the right direction. Exercise isn't my problem yet, it is the snacking and keeping my hand out of the cookie jar that is the issue.

    You are doing so well! Can't wait to celebrate when you lose the 20lbs! Hopefully, I will reach that number this year as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You are so close to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on keeping on losing, every pound is another one towards your goal!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.