Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hodgepodge ~ 1/18/17



Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now? 
 
Wow!  That's a tough one.  I think I'll skip it for now.

 
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
 
I usually will have an idea right away but don't want to be the first to speak up.  I'll bide my time and then give my suggestion.

3. What do you remember best about being 12? 
 
TMI alert.....It is when I "became a woman".

4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration. 
 
We LOVE Winnie the Pooh!  My husband is definitely and often Eeyore.  I relate more to Pooh because I like my sweets.  Or maybe Kanga because I'm the mother!

5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way? 
 
Believe it or not, I don't have a cell phone.  We don't get coverage where I live and am usually home, so it just isn't a necessity.  I do however, use the Weight Watchers website to help me keep track of my food and exercise.

6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?

Sanibel.  I have family in Florida and this would make a nice getaway to meet up with them.

7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what? 
 
"Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton.  It was the theme song for my Senior Prom.  Brings back so many memories of a wonderful time :)



 
8.  Insert your own random thought here. 

Sign-ups for my Favorite Color Swap are still open and will be through the end of February.  I hope you will consider joining in.  It is a lot of fun!

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/01/favorite-color-swap-sign-ups-end-22817.html


I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!

6 comments:

  1. I took a peek at your color swap, it looks like fun, I will join in the fun. I have used the weight watcher app in the past, I also like My Fitness Pal for recording food intake and exercise.
    Cheers!
    Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a cell phone either, for the same reasons you mentioned.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at #3. I resisted a cell phone for a long time. Now I wouldn't be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family and I went to Sanibel Island for a vacation several years ago...one of the most beautiful and peaceful places we've been. Would love to go back one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like we both chose Sanibel. I could use some warm sunshine now. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that song! I enjoyed reading your hodgepodge today!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.