Saturday, January 28, 2017

Stacking the Shelves ~ 1/28/17


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

8277734

The last thing Katie Bonner wanted was to become the manager of Artisans Alley. But when her business partner, Ezra Hilton, is found bludgeoned to death, she has no other choice. Business under Ezra has been faltering-but was it enough to provoke someone to murder? Only Katie can find the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~

6077869

The streets of San Francisco would be lined with hardcovers if rare book expert Brooklyn Wainwright had her way. And her mentor wouldn't be lying in a pool of his own blood on the eve of a celebration for his latest book restoration.

With his final breath he leaves Brooklyn a cryptic message, and gives her a priceless and supposedly cursed copy of Goethe's Faust for safekeeping.

Brooklyn suddenly finds herself accused of murder and theft, thanks to the humorless, but attractive, British security officer who finds her kneeling over the body. Now she has to read the clues left behind by her mentor if she is going to restore justice….
    
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Also linking up to: The Sunday PostMailbox Monday

 
Happy Reading!


7 comments:

  1. Oooo, it sounds like these two are mystery novels! I don't read a ton of mystery sadly - YA or adult. However, I just read my first in a long time, last week: The Devil's Daughter by Katee Robert. It was INCREDIBLE. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Colletta. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cozies.

    Homicide in Hardcover looks especially intriguing. Love the title and the library in the background. :)

    Have a wonderful week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cozies! I have a Carlisle title but discovered it was not the first in the series. Someday I will get book 1.
    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cozy mysteries. You'll have to let me know if you like them. :) They both sound interesting.

    http://bookworm-mom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.