Friday, January 13, 2017

Tea Time ~ Sunset Beach and Latch-hook ~ 1/13/17



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~I read my first book of the New Year!  It was LFYI Sunset Beach Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn :)


~We watched BFG this past weekend!  It had some laugh-out-loud moments :)


~Laken got a latch-hook kit for Christmas!  It was fun watching her learn how to handle the hook on her snow day :)

 
~I got my 5% Charm at Weight Watchers!  I was so excited :)



~I've had some participants sign up for the Color Swap!  Click HERE to read more and join in  :)

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/01/favorite-color-swap-sign-ups-end-22817.html


 
 What made you smile this week?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!


 

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your charm! Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done a latch-hook before, but it looks like fun! And congrats on your charm...you are on your way!

    Here's my Friendship Friday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to get a latchhook kit! my daughters both went through a phase where they loved doing that, back when they were around 3rd-5th grade. i still use one of the pot holders!

    Congrats on your WW charm.

    What is BFG?

    I wrote my first pen pal letter to the woman you partnered me with. I cant wait to get one back!!
    (Im assuming this has begun?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember doing latchhook as a kid. I may have to visit a craft store to try to relive my youth. Congrats on your charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading, television, crafting - all good things for January. I remember doing a latch hook project as a child, too. Of an owl, I think. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your weight watchers charm, a great achievement. I have spent the past week looking at houses on the website as we are in the process of moving. We are looking on it as the start to a wonderful adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun week! Congrats on your charm.

    Happy Five on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopped in from Amy's 5 on Friday. will be looking around and finding out about color swap. looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on getting your 5% charm. Not an easy thing especially at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your 5% charm! It's been ages since I've done latch-hook - glad your daughter is giving it a try! We haven't seen BFG - maybe someday. Glad to hear it's good!

    https://barbarah.wordpress.com/2017/01/13/fridays-fave-five-388/

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughters had latch hook kits many years ago. Thinking that may be something to do with the grandlittles. Also, congrats on your 5% charm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on earning your charm! I used to do latch hook as a young teen. I'm sure your daughter will have many happy hours creating. I've wondered about BFG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wanted to learn to hook a rug--maybe one of these years. I hope your daughter enjoys it and keeps on learning.
    Hurray on finishing your first book for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I didn't know Weight Watchers gave charms, but what a great idea. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.