Monday, January 2, 2017

Family Time ~ Sing ~ 1/3/17

 
 The Friday before Christmas, the kids were off of school.  Doug and I decided to take them to see "SING".  We brought my little cousin, Dex, along for fun :)  He is such a character!
 

Of course, we had to have popcorn and a drink.  (I won't mention that half the bag ended up on the floor after an unfortunate juggling of the popcorn. )  Luckily we had a free refill!

Kaylee had a cough so she scored her own little drink.  Usually we just share.

 
Doug was eagerly anticipating the show and watching previews.  He didn't care a bit that I took a picture of him in a dark theater with the flash on :)  He's a good sport!
 
 
For your viewing pleasure:
 



 
 
I guess I better talk about the movie itself.
 
I thought it was really cute.  As fans of the Voice and all those other singing competitions, we really enjoyed the auditions.
 
I loved how the main theme was about trying to save the old theater.  So many old things are just trampled over when they can be made into something new and wonderful with a little work.
 
This was a great movie for the family :)  The kids are still talking about it!
 

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!



4 comments:

  1. I"ve heard good things about this movie! Thanks for reinforcing them, and for sharing the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to take my boys to see that; it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a movie I definitely want to see from seeing its preview around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you all had a lovely time - sounds like a marvellous day out, and a great film! Thank you so much for being a part of Hearth and Soul, Colletta.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.