Wednesday, October 5, 2016

WWW Wednesday ~ 10/5/16

https://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?
 
13569492
I'm just getting ready to start this book.  I loved the first book of the Justice Seekers series.  See below.  I'm excited to sink my teeth into this one :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


• What did you recently finish reading?
 
11882380

As I mentioned above, I loved this book!  It got me out of a major reading slump.  You can read my review HERE.
 
~~~~~

• What do you think you’ll read next?
13609997


I recently read the first book in the "Blue Willow Brides" series.  I'm looking forward to reading more about Greta.  I love a good mail-order-bride story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.