Thursday, October 6, 2016

Thankful Thursday ~ Fall Weather ~ 10/6/16

Thankful Thursday
 
Today I am thankful for:

Image result for fall foliage
 
Fall Weather.

It is absolutely gorgeous out!  I love the cool, crisp air.  I even love the cool rainy days.  Especially the cool rainy days :)

(I know there are some in parts of our country that are receiving an over-abundance of rain right now.  In fact, I ask you to keep my Aunt Mary and Family in your prayers.  They live in Daytona Beach, Florida, and some areas close to them are being evacuated due to Hurricane Matthew as I write this post.)

After the unbearable heat of August, the cooler temperatures feel so wonderful!

Fall is probably my favorite season.  And I am thankful for it :)
 
I am truly Thankful and Blessed :)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. The coolness of fall feels like the biggest sigh of relief, doesn't it?

    Praying for your family & all the people in Florida right now. So scary.

    Thanks for linking up with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall too, our temps are down but still not cool. I'm impatiently waiting...!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.