Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WWW Wednesday ~ 10/19/16

https://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?
 
11547872
I'm just getting ready to start this book but I know I'll love it because the author is Elizabeth Camden.  I've loved all her book so far!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


• What did you recently finish reading?
 
 431296

This was the first book in the "Full Circle" series.  It was basically a 2-in-1 and I got to read both Rachel and Emily's stories.
 
~~~~~

• What do you think you’ll read next?
770127


This is the 2nd book in the "Full Circle" series.  I look forward to reading it :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Elizabeth Camden before but that is such a beautiful cover - and it looks like a good read! I'll have to keep an eye out for her books.
    Here's my WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet read Elizabeth Camden, either, but the gorgeous cover is so captivating...that I must know more. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good reading week. happy reading!
    Here is my WWW: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/www-wednesday9603245

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a series I'd enjoy. Love the covers.
    My Friday post features The Midwife of Hope River.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.