Saturday, October 29, 2016

Stacking the Shelves ~ 10/29/16


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

881640

As a young woman visiting Alaska, Bryn Bailey--cousin to Trevor Kenbridge (Torchlight)--found love in the arms of Eli Pierce. But when she rejected Eli’s faith, the two sadly parted. Ten years later, Bryn is back in Alaska for a summer of humanitarian aid, where she is dependent upon Eli, now a bush pilot. To her surprise, Bryn discovers that not only is she still in love with Eli, she’s also drawn to the glorious country he loves--and the God he serves. Then one night, during a sudden storm, their small plane goes down in the wilderness, leaving Eli injured and fighting for his life. Can Bryn find Pathways back to civilization, to God…and to love?

~~~~~~~~~~~

431294

Ever since her days as an undergrad student at Harvard, where she roomed with Bryn Bailey (Pathways)--nautical archaeologist Dr. Christina Alvarez has been obsessed with finding her ancestor’s sunken treasure ship and striking underwater gold. Determined to achieve her goal, Christina has traveled to the Caribbean island of Robert’s Foe, where treasure hunter Mitch Crawford--the one man who can assist her--refuses to help. But Christina’s fight to win Mitch over may lead them both to a Treasure more valuable than either one of them ever dreamed.  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls also picked up these books at the School Book Fair:




Also linking up to: The Sunday PostMailbox Monday

 
Happy Reading!


10 comments:

  1. More Bergren books this week! That's awesome. I LOVED Kasie West's P.S. I Like You. Her stories are soooo good. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Colletta. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I haven't heard about any of the books you got. I really should try to read more comtemporary books. I hope you'll enjoy all the books you got! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Lisa Tawn Bergren! I still have only read just her Grand Tour Series. I have to give one of these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids just had a book fair as well. The boy was super excited, probably would have been more so if they'd have had FNAF books!
    (Mind if I hop in here, I do my own version called FTW: Finds This Week)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome set of books you got there!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love your new books. The girls' books look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. School book fairs are so much fun! I hope you all enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the covers on both...ENJOY them.

    I like the book fair books too.

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I loved school Book Fairs when my kids were younger! Both you and your kids picked up some great books. Enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually haven't heard of Lisa Tawn Bergren before, but those books look really good! Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.