Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hodgepodge ~ 10/12/16



Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

1. What would you say is the best and worst thing about moving house?

The worst is packing everything up and decluttering.  The best is a nice new start.

 2. What's moved you recently?

We've physically moved in with my brother until we can build in the Spring.

 3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so?

We're always moving forward but sometimes I do feel like I'm on hold.  Again, until Spring...

 4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain.

At the moment I'm listening to Toby Mac.  So I'm going to say BUST A MOVE!  lol

 5. What song makes you want to get up and move?



 6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?

Chips!

7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home?

Scented Candles

8. Insert your own random thought here.

A stomach bug seems to be overtaking the house.  Hopefully it will be short lived.

~~~~~~~

I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!

4 comments:

  1. Hi~
    I also said candles. :-) The smell and cozy glow. :-) Candles can even make a hotel room feel more like home. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - Love the Black Eyed Peas song! FUN! I'm new to the hodgepodge but am having fun visiting new friends :) Yes I do love a beautiful candle too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh-hope that stomach bug gives you a miss. Good luck with your home build! We're nearing completion here. Been a long process, and I'm so ready to unpack and feel settled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and your household are feeling better soon. Yes indeed, I need to put "Black Eyed Peas" on my move-it playlist. Have a great week!
    Cheers!
    Lori in Blue Ridge, GA

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.