Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stacking the Shelves ~ 10/22/16


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

431296

When Rachel Johanssen dared Beth Morgan to answer a personal ad in The Rancher’s Journal, she never thought her citified friend would become a bona fide rancher’s wife. Now Rachel, too, is falling in love with the glorious valley…as well as with Dirk Tanner, a rugged rancher who makes it his home.

Rachel isn’t the only San Franciscan newly drawn to the Elk Horn Valley. Jake Rierdon, son of a San Francisco client, has taken a shine to ranch life too--and to beautiful young Emily Walker. But will threats from the present and the past destroy any chance the couples have to build a future?  

~~~~~~~~~~~

770127

After inheriting her family’s lighthouse and mansion, heiress Julia Rierdon--sister of Jake Rierdon (Refuge)--travels to the coast of Maine to restore the estate and turn it into a lavish inn. Temporarily separated from her wealthy fiancĂ©, Julia turns to a mysterious stranger for assistance.

Motorcycle-riding handyman Trevor Kenbridge is gorgeous, infuriating…and just the man she needs to help her prepare her inn. Could he also be the right man to claim her heart?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Also linking up to: The Sunday PostMailbox Monday

 
Happy Reading!


10 comments:

  1. Your two books sound interesting. I have never seen them before. I hope you love them.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how both books have their settings as almost a full out character! Have fun reading these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this author, but these books look very tempting. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa Bergren! She writes YA books too, as Lisa T. Bergren, I believe... I've not read anything by her, but the name is familiar. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these sound like awesome reads! I hope you enjoy them!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Catch you over @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lisa Tawn Bergren's Grand Tour Series, but haven't read anything else by her. I will have to give another of hers a try. I hope that you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they're as lovely as they look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new-to-me author - they both sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They both look good.

    Beautiful covers.

    ENJOY, Colletta.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.