Wednesday, October 26, 2016

WWW Wednesday ~ 10/26/16

https://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?
 
13324521
I'm only a couple chapters into this book and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with it or switch up to a different book.  It just isn't grabbing me the way I was hoping.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


• What did you recently finish reading?
 
770127
 

This was the second book in the "Full Circle" series.  It was a sweet read but I really wanted more depth.  My review will be going up shortly.
 
~~~~~

• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
881640


This is the 3rd book in the "Full Circle" series.  I have high hopes for it!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Veil of Pearls has a nice cover - it's a shame it's not holding your attention though!
    Here's my WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was really looking forward to reading it :(

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous covers! I especially love the cover of Torchlight...now I am curious about all of your books. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Full Circle series does have beautiful covers :)

      Delete
  3. The covers of the Full Circle series are rather picturesque. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.