Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves ~ 10/1/16


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

12169456


The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
Those were the words spoken at his beautiful young bride's graveside, but Gabriel Getty found they held little comfort for him. At twenty-seven, his life was over: his wife and unborn child gone, his career as a lawyer ruined, his hopes dashed. Then, in his darkest hour, he found Solace.
I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
She was full of life, energy and daring. Solace Monroe was a writer of dime novels, a horse trainer, a rider in a Wild West show, and she didn't seem to be afraid of anything. Not until a rival was murdered, she was accused and all society shunned her for the very individuality Gabe loved. This time he had the strength and knowhow to protect his woman; this time he would have faith that...
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. I keep finding books that I want to read,what a dilema.... Good author and good story makes for good reading,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.