Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Three Things ~ The Loves of My Life ~ 2/11/2021

This is a post containing a list of "Three Things".  
If you'd like to join in with a list of "Three Things" of your own, 
leave a link in the comments!

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Three Loves of My Life:



~Douglas (aka "the hubby").  Where do I start?  How about almost exactly 21 years ago when he sent me a Valentine's Day ecard (remember those??)?  Now, we've been married 20 years and have 2 beautiful daughters.  He is the most amazing husband and father imaginable!  He knows just what to do to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.  He USUALLY knows just what to say when I'm feeling anxious.  He's not perfect, but neither am I.  We're just right for each other!

~Kaylee (aka "the firstborn daughter").  She's super smart and artistic and a hard worker.  She doesn't have it all figured out yet, but who does at 19 years old?  Above all things she'd like to be an artist but is afraid to take the leap.  Right now she has red, orange and yellow hair but best of all, she has her Daddy's chocolate brown eyes :)

~Laken (aka "the second born daughter").  She's also super smart and artistic and 14 years old.  She'd rather lounge around and watch movies with me than anything else and I wouldn't have it any other way.  She wants to be a scientist and THINKS she has it all figured out!  She also has her Daddy's chocolate brown eyes :)


~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are your loves?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you'll come back next Thursday to read about:

Three of My Favorite Songs!

Colletta


P.S.  I'd love for you to stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.