Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 2/15/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!


The weather outside is:

Ughhh....  Nasty, nasty, nasty!  We're supposed to have snow and ice and then more snow and ice and then more snow and ice.  You get the picture!

On today's to-do list: 

The girls are both off school and work for President's Day.  The hubby and Kaylee got groceries yesterday afternoon.  I just didn't feel like going.  I'm in a funk of sorts that I need to pull myself out of lickety-split!

Happening this week:

It is pretty much a normal week.  I do have a doctor's appointment on Friday for my annual check-up.  I'll have to see what the weather is going to be.  I might have to reschedule which doesn't break my heart...

Laken is "in person" schooling this week.  Then one more week of virtual and then on March 1st, the district is supposed to be going back to full-time in-person schooling if everything goes as planned.

Kaylee is also off of work on Tuesday.  She has floating holidays that need to be taken before the end of February so she decided to have a 4-day weekend.

The hubby is on daylight shift this week.  Please pray that they all stay safe traveling in this nasty weather they are calling for this week!

Currently reading:

Last week I read "The Redesigned Ranch" by Liz Isaacson.  It is the first in a series.  I'm currently reading "Seeking the Sheriff" by Calle J. Brookes.  You can read about My Weekly Bookishness HERE!



On the TV:

Mary Shelley ~ The hubby was on second shift last week so we didn't get to watch much.  I thought this movie looked interesting and it was!  Even if it was a bit strange and slow to get the writing of "Frankenstein".   I love period pieces and history so it was fairly enjoyable.  We watched it on HULU.

Listening to:

I featured   "Who Can" by Cochran & Co  this week on Songs on Sunday.

On the menu week:

Monday ~ Chicken, Stuffing Balls
Tuesday ~ Meatloaf, au gratin potatoes
Wednesday ~ Pork Chops, Sauerkraut, mashed potatoes
Thursday ~  One Pot Cheeseburger Pasta (Kaylee in the Kitchen)
Friday ~ Lumberjack Snacks (local food truck)
Saturday ~ Spinach Beef Soup (Kaylee in the Kitchen)
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

I'm still working on the "Linen Beautiful Shells" blanket.  I've decided to work on it solely and get it finished as soon as possible so I can move onto something else :)

Memory Verse

"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all people will know that you are My disciples: if you have love for one another."  John 13: 34-35


Have a great Monday!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. I think most of us are getting the triple dose of winter weather today. Our school district called this morning already to call off school for tomorrow, I can't recall that ever happening. Of course, I'll still have to work. Blah. Hope everyone there stays safe and warm. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and warm! Your menu sounds so good. I'd love to see that Mary Shelley movie.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds yummy!! Stay safe and warm with the impending snowstorm! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.