Friday, February 5, 2021

Hey, It's Okay ~ 2/6/2021


Go visit Amber over at Airing My Laundry  to share what you're "Okay" with!

~~~~~~~~

Hey, It's Okay...

...that Laken laid the guilt trip on big time because nobody wanted to go out and play in the snow with her.  She loves the snow and is a true winter baby but everybody else would rather be snuggly warm inside the house...

...that I didn't realize my sister-in-law was turning 50 on her birthday.  I thought she was turning 49!  If I would have known it was 50 I would have gotten her something more spectacular for her gift :(

...that I love putting the edges of a puzzle together but then get bored.



...that I get really excited about turning the page on my wall calendar!  Hello, February 2021!



...for me to get excited when I see the countdowns to Spring on Facebook!

...for me to be overly anxious when my oldest baby, Kaylee, is driving in inclement weather.  I don't like it all!

...that I'm almost 43 years old and still get huge pimples on my chin sometimes :(

...to take lots of pictures of my puppies!  Kona loves to dig in the snow :)



What are you "Okay" with?

Colletta

P.S.  I hope you can stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

4 comments:

  1. I have done the same thing with my puzzle...it is sitting there waiting on me to finish it. I seem to have lost my energy for it. 1000 pieces is a bit too big for me I think. I used to have the same problem with a pimple on my cheek next to my nose or on my chin.(Especially after eating chocolate). Probably after menopause you will do better. Or change your face soap. I used to use Dove, but changed to a homemade goat's milk with lavender and essential oils in it, and my complexion is SO much better. Haven't had a pimple since I started using that soap. Just a thought! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend, and go play in the snow while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I'll have to give that a try :)

      Delete
  2. I’m 42 and spots are still a problem! Helps me still think I’m a teenager though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still get pimples as well and I hate them. I'm like, hello, I'm not a teen anymore! You have a gorgeous calendar!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.