Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 2021 Monthly Wrap-Up

The Monthly Wrap-Up Round-Up is hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


January 2021 Wrap-up



February 2021 Reviews:

I read 2 books in February.  Click on the cover to read my review :)


  

 
Goodreads Challenge:

Having read 2 books in February, at the end of February I was 6/26 books.


Favorite Book of February 2021:



Book Review With the Most Views:






DNF's


This book just wasn't doing it for me.  The female lead kept calling the male lead a "hottie" (to his face) and other such annoying words.  I was 50 pages in and decided to drop it like a "hottie" potato!


Again, what is with telling the guy how built he is; even if it is obvious?  I couldn't get over the gushing over all the firefighters' manliness by the "heroine".  I didn't make it very far into this one...


Where I've "Traveled":

Kauai, HI
South Carolina
Montana
Miami, FL 
North Carolina


Top Ten Tuesday Posts:


My Weekly Bookishness:

This includes book hauls, teasers, and other great bookish fun :)

Other Posts:

A few of my favorite posts from the blog:



Coming Up in March 2021:

Things were really hectic in my daily life during February with lots of stress and little reading time.  I'm hoping to get back on track of reading at least 1 book per week in March.  March is also my Birth Month, so I plan on celebrating as much as I can.  Gotta have something to look forward to this time year :)




9 comments:

  1. Sorry to see a disappointing DNF. Hope March is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! I hope you find more time to read. See what I read at Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my wrap up https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/02/monthly-recap-february-2021.html

    That Becky Wade is in my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a very happy birthday! You should add yourself to my birthday and blogoversary calendar, so I can celebrate you when the day comes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Mine is next week. I’m looking forward to cake.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday month! I hope you can enjoy it and am sorry your February was stressful. Take a Chance on Me is on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.