Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Weekly Weigh In ~ My Journey to Lose 150 lbs ~ Week #1 ~ 2/17/2021


Once again (for the bazillionth time), I'm starting on a weight loss journey.  I have about 150 lbs to lose in order to be in a healthy weight range if the chart below is to be believed.  I'm 5'2" so the high end of the chart says I should weigh 144 lbs.  That is just a little bit shy of half my current size!


My first mini-goal is to get below 280 lbs.  I think my mini-goals are going to be in 5 lb increments to keep me focused.

I'll be weighing in on Fridays and posting my results the following Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends and support!

Feel free to use the "Weekly Weigh In" graphic and create your own post with as much (or as little) info as you are comfortable sharing and leave a link in the comments.  Or you can just report your results in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I exercised (treadmill) 6 times for a total of 366 minutes and a total of 42,900 steps!  I was really proud of myself!

I am using the LoseIt! app to track my calories and stayed right around 1500/day.   Some days were a little under 1500 calories.  A few were slightly over.

When I weighed in Friday (2/12/21) morning, I weighed 284.4 lbs for a total loss of 1.0 lb for Week #1.  

I weighed every day that week (not sure if I'm going to continue doing so) and my average weight was 284.4 lbs!


Weigh in #1:

Highest Weight ~ 296.4 lbs

Starting Weight ~ 2/5/2021 ~ 285.4 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 2/5/2021 ~ 285.4 lbs.

This Week's Weight ~ 2/12/2021 ~ 284.4 lbs

This Week's Total:   -1.0 lb

Grand Total: -12.0 lbs


Please let me know in the comments if you are on your own weight loss journey!  I'd love to follow along :)
 
Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Well done!! Im on my own journey again..look forward to seeing your progress!
    You got this!!
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to weigh in with you! I'm blogging again, over at https://stacyblogs2021.blogspot.com! I'll check in with you on Wednesdays! I'm cheering for you on this journey! and WOW, you logged a LOT of treadmill time! Go you!!! :) Good luck, I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.