Sunday, February 21, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 2/22/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!


The weather outside is:

Some blessedly warmer temperatures are on the way!



On today's to-do list: 

It is going to be a joyful day of groceries and taxes!  Just kidding...  Not so joyful!  We're scheduled to go get our taxes done at 5pm.  I hate getting taxes done.  There is just something about sitting there while the accountant/tax preparer inputs the information that is so nerve-wracking!

Happening this week:

This is Laken last week of virtual schooling.  As of March 1st they are supposed to be returning to school full-time.

Kaylee has an appointment Thursday and the hubby has an eye appointment on Wednesday.  He is well overdue for a new pair of glasses.  It is just so hard to get him to actually GO!  (actually to any dr!)

Other than that it is a pretty normal week with the hubby working night shift.

Currently reading:

Last week I read "The Redesigned Ranch" by Liz Isaacson.  It is the first in a series.  I'm currently reading "Hidden Currents" by Christy Barritt.  You can read about My Weekly Bookishness HERE!


On the TV:

Prodigal Son ~ Dolls are so creepy!

Walker ~ Loving this show!

Listening to:

I featured   "Fires" by Jordan St. Cyr  this week on Songs on Sunday.

On the menu week:

Monday ~ Pizza and Wings
Tuesday ~ Cheeseburger Pasta
Wednesday ~ Spinach Beef Soup
Thursday ~  Ham, Fried Potatoes
Friday ~ Salisbury Steak, Noodles
Saturday ~ Grilled Cheese And Soup
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

I'm still working on the "Linen Beautiful Shells" blanket.  I've decided to work on it solely and get it finished as soon as possible so I can move onto something else :)

Memory Verse

"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:38-39


Have a great Monday!

Colletta

5 comments:

  1. Cheeseburger pasta - that is interesting...?

    We are still waiting for The Prodigal Son season 2 to start here, but Walker is in my series list to start soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your menu this week. Now I'm hungry.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those dolls were creepy weren't they?! Not sure what I'm going to do without a Tuesday night show until March. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so hate doing taxes! Love Prodigal Son! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck, taxes!
    Full-time school will be good for the children, just hoping everyone stays healthy.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.