Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Good Stuff ~ 2/25/2021


Here are some things that made me thankful/smile/excited this week:

~~~~~~~~

~The Weather!  Sun, glorious sun!  Thank you, Jesus!  I crave the days when I can go outside when all the snow has melted and sit on my Porch Swing (yes, capitalized) and swing my worries away :)  We had some really nice days this week and the snow IS melting!

~Last Week of Virtual School!  This is Laken's last week of virtual schooling.  Starting March 1st, her school will be going back to 100% in school learning.  She needs it.  I'm not going to lie, the longer the virtual schooling lasts, the tougher it is getting for her to want to do her work and it is starting to be a struggle.  Therefore, in school learning is a good thing for her.  I pray that all the students and staff stay healthly!

~Kaylee Got Another Raise!  About 2-3 weeks ago Kaylee got a $1.00/hr raise.  Whoohoo!  Then Monday evening, she had her first annual evaluation and got another $0.50/hr raise.  Whoohoo!  Her evaluation was great and they told her that she is a model employee :)

~Baby Gift Shopping!  We're having a surprise (shhhh...) baby shower for Steph and Annalea on Sunday after Church.  It was so much fun shopping for the baby.  The hubby picked out a stuffed elephant that talks and sings and I picked out some super cute outfits including a top and a tiny pair of jean leggings!  And get this...glow in the dark pacifiers (binkies)!  Is that not ingenious????  BTW, Steph chose to go with the pronunciation of Ann-A-Lee-Uh for the baby :)

~Fresh Contacts!  I admit that I wear my contacts much, much longer than I'm supposed to.  So yesterday, I decided it was finally time to put in a fresh pair.  So much better :)


What are you thankful for/smiling/exited about this week?  Tell me all the good stuff! 

Colletta

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful thankful things. I'm with you on the weather. That's what my thankful post is about today.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Those really are all great things, they made me smile. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been back to school in person since the beginning of January. We still offer the virtual option as well, so it has been a real challenge for all teachers. I agree with you about the weather. We finally had some sun this week and our snow melted away. Now we are heading into a flood warning. Crazy! Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we had flood warnings over the weekend from the rain and snow melting. Fortunately, it wasn't anything too drastic!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.