Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Weekly Weigh In ~ 1/8/20

Hello, 2020 fitness and wellness!

My goal is to lose 1 lb per week.  I had my first 2020 MyWW weigh in on Saturday January 4th and lost .4 lbs .

I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't 1 lb but then I started thinking that it had only been 1/2 a week since 2020 had started so that would be right on track!

I tracked my smartpoints all week and counted everything I ate on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.  I tried to be mindful of what I was eating while still enjoying the holiday food wise.  I think I had 6 weekly points left by Friday night.

I really want to get my 25 lbs Charm by the end of January.  I need to lose 4 lbs to get there.

This week I definitely want to hit the 1 lb loss mark and to do that I need to track everything and get some good walks in either on the treadmill or outside.  It is a bit cold outside so I don't know if I'll make it outside but thankfully I do have the treadmill option.  I also have walking DVD's but, frankly, I'm sick to death of them!

How are your 2020 fitness and wellness goals going so far?


Now,

On to the weigh in:

WW Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs
2020 Starting Weight ~ 12/28/19 ~ 270.2 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 12/28/19 ~ 270.2 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 1/4/20 ~ 268.8 lbs

This Week's Total:  -0.4 lbs
 
Grand Total: -21.0 lbs

I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 
 
Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss. I am thinking that I would like to lose a bit of weight this year as well, but I am not actively working at it. My husband and I are going to low carb meals for his diabetes though so that will help, I think. I rarely eat bread these days or potatoes either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My problem is that I love bread and potatoes! Good luck :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.