Monday, January 27, 2020

Journal Entry ~ 1/1/20-1/8/20


A few sentences about each day...

January 1-8, 2020

1/Wed ~ We spent a quiet day at home just hanging out and had pork and sauerkraut for New Year's Dinner.

2/Thurs ~ Doug (the hubby) went back to work today and Laken went back to school as well.  Time to get back into our routine.

3/Fri ~ We had family dinner at Dan & Kelly's with meatloaf and chocolate cake t remember Uncle John's birthday.  I finished my First Book of 2020!


4/Sat ~ My goal was to lose 1 lb. this week but at weigh in I only lost .4 lbs.  Better than a gain, I guess!

5/Sun ~ Sundays are for Church, football and naps!  I got the Church and a nap part in early and football later in the day even though my Steelers are out of the running.

6/Mon ~ I started and finished Ravelry's BAMCAL 2020 for January a Polly Plum pattern called "Cheers!".  It is listed as "Advanced" but I had no problems crocheting it.  Yay, me!



7/Tues ~ We got 4" of snow from 12pm-4pm.  Laken had an early dismissal from school so she played in the snow :)


8/Wed ~ Doug decided today that he wants to start going back to the gym so we're (Doug, Kaylee and I) are going to be going to Planet Fitness Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.