Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday ~ 8/30/13



Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  First day of school with an 8th grader and a 1st grader :)



2.  Going to Delgrosso's Amusement Park Saturday with the girls' Youth Group :)

3.  We had a great time at the Area Church Picnic on Sunday.  Great fellowship :)

4.  Taking the girls out to lunch on the last day of Summer Freedom :)

5.  Dropping the girls off at school and coming home to take a nap in a quiet house! :)


What made you smile this week?


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I used it on my blog today as I have a positive thinking blog and this fit so well. Do you do this meme each Friday? My blog is hollandsjourneys.blogspot.com and I did a link to your blog as well on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.