Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWW Wednesdays ~ 8/7/13


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?


Tall, Dark, and Determined (Husbands for Hire #2)


I loved the first book of this series "Husbands for Hire.  Actually, I've loved everything I've read by Kelly Eileen Hake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

I actually haven't read anything this week other than my "Bible-in-a-Year" Chapters.  Hoping to get out of the slump this week.

~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Injustice For All (Justice Seekers, #1)


This is the first book of the "Justice Seekers" series.  I've been looking forward to reading it.  It might be next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.