Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WWW Wednesday ~ 8/28/13


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?


The Inn at Rose Harbor (Rose Harbor #1)

I'm just getting ready to start this book.  Hopefully this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?


Critical Care

Wow!  I gave this book a 5/5 rating!

~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Disaster Status

This book looks as good as Critical Care.  It will probably be my next read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. I have purchased some Debbie Macomber books but haven't yet read any of them.. I just like the covers so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Critical Care is interesting :D
    Enjoy your reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. critical care and disaster status look like awesome pool reads! what fun :) I still need to read a Debbie Macomber, they look good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a neice in Ky that read Debbie Macomber series of 12 books recently. It has been awhile since I read any of hers.
    I just finished reading Love finds you in Daidy OK, Janice Hanna, now reading Elizabeth Camden "The Rose of Winslow Street".. I will probably read next, one I need to review by Andrea Boeshaar "Threads of Love". I read lot of books and review most of them..
    Paula O(kyflo130@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry that was supposed to be Daisy OK...
    Paula O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie Macomber is my favorite romance author, I collect her books, and really enjoyed "The Inn at Rose Harbor". =)

    I recently finished reading "The Wanderer" by Robyn Carr, and Im currently reading "Looking for me" by Beth Hoffman.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to read a Debbie Macomber book - I really should. I am a little late getting around to WWWs this week. :^)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.