Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chats on the Porch ~ 8/27/13



This week's questions are:

1. Do you remember your first day of school?

I actually do!  I remember the dress I wore and standing to have a "first day" picture taken.

2. Do you decorate for the different seasons? If so, have you decorated for fall yet?

Not really, except for Christmas.  I do, however, notice that I change the scent of candles that I burn with the seasons.

3. What food do you associate with fall?

Pumpkin!

4. Do you order books online, buy books in a bookstore, download books to a device, or frequent the library? If not interested in books, how do you get your music?

All of the above.  Anyway I can get my hands on books!

5. When was the last time you realized that you had just been talking to someone really special?

Hmmmm......???

Let's chat and get to know one another!





3 comments:

  1. I noticed almost everyone was interested in books, I only read one person who answered for books and music. We are all readers as well as bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color was the dress that you wore? Mine was a green one, dark green. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I am just now getting a chance to visit your post... Thank you so much for your comment on my chat! I enjoyed reading yours! I especially liked your answer to the second question... I love the changing candle scents that come with each season. You reminded me with your answer that it's almost like you don't even have to decorate for the seasons because the changing candles set the scene all on their own!

    Hope you have a blessed day,
    Jazzmin :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.