Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chats on the Porch ~ 8/20/13



This week's questions are:

1. My oldest daughter has returned to college for her second year. Could I get you to give her some good wishes here? Please?

Have fun, work hard, be good!

2. Summer is about to move on, what will you miss the most? And the least?

I'm actually ready for fall :)  I'll miss the girls being home.  I'll least miss the unbearable heat.

3. Are you currently working on any craft, sewing, DIY home, or any other creative project?

Besides working on orders for my Etsy shop, I've been crocheting a shawl for a friend's birthday.

4. If you could have any treatment at a spa for free, what would it be?

I've only ever had a manicure and a pedicure, so I'd like to try a massage.

5. What's your favorite kind of pasta?

I'm a plain old spaghetti kind of girl :)


Let's chat and get to know one another!





4 comments:

  1. Love your answers Coletta
    Im ready for the Autumn too
    Thank you for sharing
    Have a wonderful week
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visited your Etsy shop. I love the Cabbage Patch hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers... I'm ready for fall as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pumpkin hat in your Etsy shop is so adorable! Almost makes me wish we had a little one still around.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.