Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chats on the Porch ~ 8/13/13



This week's questions are:

1. Do you have any type of air cleaner in your home?

No, but most days I wish we did!  lol

2. What do you do with the spare change you accumulate in your car, purse, pockets, etc?

It usually gets sucked up by the hubby for the vending machines at his work.

3. What's one chore you wish you never had to do again?

Taking out the garbage!

4. Are you outgoing, quite, shy, reserved, or life of the party?

I was extremely shy growing up but I have outgrown most of it.  Now I tend to be on the reserved/outgoing mixture depending on the situation.

5. Have you understood your parents more as you've gotten older?

I must have been a strange child because I always was able to understand where my parents were coming from in their decisions, rules etc.  I do however, find myself acting more like them!


Let's chat and get to know one another!





8 comments:

  1. The only thing about taking the trash out that I don't like is when I bag stuff too heavy, which I tend to do often. It wasn't so bad when I had DS to take the garbage out because he is strong.

    Hopping from Patrice's farmhouse porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garbage use to be Mr BCs job, but now that we are retired I get it together. His sculptural balances of trash in the can are over and when the trash gets full it goes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind the garbage. We have recycling through the city... So, we separate trash from recycle. There's more recycle than trash. I don't empty the trash cans very often. We don't put any food related items in trash. That goes into compost heap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's odd when you hear your mother's words come from your own mouth. :) It's even more odd when I hear Wendell's words come from my mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try not to take out the garbage... ever. Not because I don't like to but because I'm not the one who usually keeps squashing the trash down trying to make more room. It appears to me that it's a game my hubby plays with the trash can and I wouldn't want to spoil his fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isnt it frightening the first time you hear your mothers voice coming out of your mouth..lol
    Great answers Colletta...and great comments too
    Thanks for sharing everyone
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.