Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Chats on the Porch ~ Baking Bread ~ 8/6/13



This week's questions are:


1. Have you ever baked bread from scratch?

Yes, I have.  I've even contemplated doing so on a regular basis but then realize how easy it is just to go to the store and buy it.  Maybe someday...

2. If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?

Around here, lunch is pretty casual.  How about some nuggets and mac-n-cheese?  lol

3. Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys).


One of the girls got it for me for Christmas at "Santa's Workshop" in school.

4. Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)

I don't think I can say that I have.  I played volleyball in school but while it could be challenging it wasn't really dangerous.

5. Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem.


I'm really not that into poetry but I love music.  I've been known to replace words of a song with some funny lyrics :)

Let's chat and get to know one another!





5 comments:

  1. I love mac and cheese for lunch. Do you make it from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade Mac and Cheese would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd come for mac and cheese! It's the first thing I learned to cook as a child, only mine came out of the blue box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to replace lyrics with funny ones that I've made up. Wendell was just asking about you the other day. Good to see you at this chat! I like mac n' cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that your key chain is really pretty and what a sweet gift from your daughters. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.