Friday, November 6, 2009

Working on Christmas Projects

I finally started working on Christmas projects this afternoon after I got my household chores done.

I worked on a Steelers Chubby Charmer Tote first. I got the outer sides pieced but didn't have enough pellon for the liner. That's on hold until I get to Wal-Mart.

On to the next project. I made an apron out of the cutest Christmas fabric I have ever seen. I'll also make a hot pad to go with it. Pictures will have to wait for another day. I won't say who its going to but I will say that I also made one for myself!

So, after an afternoon of working, I still don't have a gift completed. At least I'm on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.