Saturday, November 21, 2009

2010 100+ Reading Challenge


I've been looking for a good reading challenge for 2010 and this one seems like the perfect one for me. I can read anything I want at any time through the year. I just have to read 100 during 2010. No problem.
If you want to join, click on the picture above and sign up with Mister Linky.


Here are the rules:

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
My List of 100 Books:
1. Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate
2. The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy
3. Becca By the Book by Laura Jensen Walker
4. A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
5. Sweetwater Gap by Denise Hunter

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge! 2010 is gonna be a wonderful year. I can feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we can count books read from other challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for becoming a follower. I have put up a followers widget (didn't think anybody would become one!) Thanks also for the reading challenge link. I have joined and also mentioned you an my blog.
    tich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for inviting me! Looks like I just might have to join in the reading challenge- when I've finished all the Christmas Music and can read words not music notes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you think of Talk of the Town. I thought it was really cute!
    teri

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.