Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1st Place Journal: Thankful ABC's

Create a "Thankful ABC" entry. List something you're thankful for that begins with each letter of the alphabet.

A- Apple scented candles
B- Books
C- Church Family
D- Doug
E- Everlasting Life
F- Family
G- Gram (the time I had with her)
H- Home
I- Indoor plumbing
J- Jumping on the trampoline with the kids
K- Kaylee
L- Laken
M- Mom
N- Nut horns (yummy!)
O- Overtime pay
P- Pizza
Q- Quilting
R- Reese cups (mmmmm...)
S- Stay-at-home-mom status
T- Tickle Bugs
U- Undying love
V- Victory in Jesus
W- Warm bed
X- X-rays
Y- Young at heart
Z- Zondervan NASB

Some of these letters were harder than I thought. What are your "Thankful ABC's"?

5 comments:

  1. A Authority in Christ
    B Brethren in the Lord
    C Christ Jesus
    D Disciples of the Lord
    E Everything in Christ Jesus
    F Filled with the Spirit
    G God the Father
    H Holy Spirit (Helper)
    I Incomprehensible (His love)
    J Joy of Lord is my strength
    K Kindness of the Lord
    L Love of the Lord
    M Manifestations of the Spirit
    N Nothing is impossible with God
    O Obedience at all times
    P Praiseworthy
    Q Quick to hear our prayers
    R Rest in the Lord
    S Strength in the Spirit
    T Truth of the Gospel
    U Understanding (and wisdom)
    V Virtue-think on these things
    W Worthy is the Lord
    X anXious for nothing
    Y Yes and amen in the Lord
    Z Zealous for the house of God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda- great list! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-answered prayer
    B-babies
    C-chocolate
    D-dancing
    E-every new mercy
    F-forgiveness
    G-grandkids
    H-home
    I-ice cream
    J-Jeff (8 incredible years)
    K-kind people
    L-love
    M-meeting new people (authors too)
    N-nestle candy
    O-overnighters
    P-Pizza
    Q-quietness
    R-Rebecca, my mother, my friend
    S-Scrapbooking
    T-talking with my best friend
    U-unconditional love (from Jesus)
    V-Verses in the Bible
    W-Wishes that come true
    X-Xtreme Sports
    Y-young minds
    Z-zealousness

    U-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing...do you dance around the kitchen like we do in my house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to just be silly? especially with your kids and now my granddaughters. (I am only 42 so it is good to a young grandma and be young with them)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.