Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Book Haul From Ollies

We went grocery shopping this evening but first I wanted to stop in Ollie's to check out their scrapbook paper. Of course, I can't go past the book section. I go up and down, row by row looking for great finds. And, I usually find some. And, I usually get in trouble for spending so much money for so many books when I already have a huge TBR pile.


What's a girl to do? Buy more books, of course. Then give hubby the "puppy dog" face to show that I know I shouldn't, but I really just can't help myself.

I came out of there with 9 books this time. 9 books for approximately $35. How could I resist? Especially when I was able to find Camy Tang's complete Sushi Series and most of these books "were" on my Wish List.


So, here they are:
















































1. At the Scent of Water by Linda Nichols

2. The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke

3. Sushi for One by Camy Tang

4. Only Uni by Camy Tang

5. Single Sashimi by Camy Tang

6. You Had Me at Good-bye by Tracey Bateman

7. Chicken Soup for the Chocolate Lover's Soul by Canfield, Hansen and Lorenz

8. Favorite Recipes from Quilters by Louise Stoltzfus

9. A cute Teacup Journal



What do you think?

Oh, and I also got Leaving Carolina by Tamara Leigh in the mail today. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Great collections.Thanks collettakay for sharing.Wish you a Happy Thanksgiving day.

    Cheers!!
    Flowers to Hyderabad|Cakes,Gifts to India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! If you haven't read Camy's Sushi series...you're in for a treat! I really enjoyed them. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.