What's a girl to do? Buy more books, of course. Then give hubby the "puppy dog" face to show that I know I shouldn't, but I really just can't help myself.
I came out of there with 9 books this time. 9 books for approximately $35. How could I resist? Especially when I was able to find Camy Tang's complete Sushi Series and most of these books "were" on my Wish List.
So, here they are:
1. At the Scent of Water by Linda Nichols
2. The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke
3. Sushi for One by Camy Tang
4. Only Uni by Camy Tang
5. Single Sashimi by Camy Tang
6. You Had Me at Good-bye by Tracey Bateman
7. Chicken Soup for the Chocolate Lover's Soul by Canfield, Hansen and Lorenz
8. Favorite Recipes from Quilters by Louise Stoltzfus
9. A cute Teacup Journal
What do you think?
Oh, and I also got Leaving Carolina by Tamara Leigh in the mail today. Yay!