Friday, November 6, 2009

Books I Got In the Mail Today 11-6-09

I love going to the post office and getting a yellow card in my mailbox. This means I get to take it to the counter and exchange it for a lovely package. Sometimes its quilting swap blocks, fabric I've ordered or sometimes (ok, alot of times) it is for a book that I've either ordered in ebay, amazon or paperbackswap.com.

It doesn't matter what it is, really. Those packages are my incentive to get dressed and go the post office every day. Otherwise, bills could wait a few days. But no way do I want to let a lovely package sit overnight.

Today I recieved two books.

1. Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson that I ordered from Amazon.



2. Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate that I was sent by a wonderful fellow reader from paperbackswap.com.



I am excited about reading both books.. If only there was more time in the day.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo!!!! I have both of these books and I just finished Fools Rush In last night...LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait for the next book, Swinging on a Star, to be released in Jan. 2010!

    I haven't gotten around to reading Talk of the Town yet...one day! LOL

    I hope to be posting my review of Fools Rush In sometime today, so come by my Book Review blog to check for it...http://someofmyfavoritebooks.blogspot.com

    See ya ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Fools Rush In. I had a blast writing it! And thanks, Lori, for the positive words! You've both made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.