Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scripture Sunday 11/22/09


On Sundays, I would like to post the main Scriptures that were used in either the Sermon, Sunday School or Bible Study that day. Feel free to post your Scripture Sunday, also.
Philippians 2: 12-18 (NASB)

12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling;

13 for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.

14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing;

15 so that you will prove Yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights In the world,

16 holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.

17 But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all.

18 You too, I urge you, rejoice in the same way and share your joy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.