Sunday, November 29, 2009

TATW IS DONE!!!

That's right. It's done! I finished the binding Friday night and put it in the washer and dryer yesterday. Yesterday afternoon I made 3 throw pillows and a window topper out of the fabric left from the quilt.

I haven't gotten a picture of the finished project yet because I want to take it to my aunt's house. She had a nice big, bright bedroom that will do the quilt justice. My bedroom is just too small to get a good angle of the quilt.

My next project is a small throw quilt for my mom made from blue and yellow sampler blocks. They are from a block exchange I headed up on www.quiltingboard.com.

We just finished up a Fall Block Exchange and the new exchange is Chocolate/Raspberry. yummm.. The blocks have to be sent to me by 1/31/10.

If you are interested, please check out the forum. Here is a link directly to the Choco/Rasp swap. Internationals can participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.