Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WWW Wednesday ~ 7/4/12


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?

Mistwood

 
I was going to start this book last night but was just so stinking tired that I ended up going to bed at 9:30pm!  I originally bought this book for my daughter but she hasn't read it yet, so I grabbed it off her shelf to check it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

I read 2 books.  I blame catching up on DVR'd shows after the last RAT!

Off Balance: A Memoir
RATING:  5/5


Scattered Petals (Texas Dreams, Bk 2)
RATING:  3/5


~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Tomorrow's Garden (Texas Dreams, Bk 3)

After "Mistwood", I'll probably read "Tomorrow's Garden"  Book 3 of Texas Dreams to finish out the series for "All Series, All Summer 2012."  I hope it is a little lighter than book 2!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. I really need to read Mistwood...I read the companion books Nightspell and really liked it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the cover for Mistwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cover for Mistwood! I want to try it just based on that! : )
    Here's mine: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday-july-4-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistwood looks awesome. I'll have to add it to my list :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to pick up Off Balance. I saw her interview and it piqued my interest.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.