Sunday, July 8, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 7/8/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is 83 F but again it feels much hotter.  There is a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.

I am thinking...  about our new Ladies Bible Study book that we're starting this week.

I am thankful...  for a wonderful 4th of July and the long weekend the hubby had with us :)

In the kitchen...  We just had burgers on the grill!
I am wearing... Pink shorts, a blacks shirt with green graphics and flip flops.

I am creating...  a Zebra Hat and Diaper Cover Set.  This one will have bright pink accents.

Newborn Zebra Hat and Diaper Cover Set - Photo Prop

I am going...  to take a nice Sunday afternoon nap very soon :)

I am wondering...  What books I should set as a goal to read for the "Once Upon a Read-A-Thon" that starts tomorrow.



I am reading...  "The Perfect Match" by Janice Hanna


Perfect Match (Hometown Mysteries)


I am hoping...  to be able to lose 2 pounds this week.

I am looking forward to...  the Mother/Daughter Softball Game this Friday.  I hope I don't break anything!

I am learning...  the joys of riding a bike again!

Around the house...  the grass needs mowed and the laundry needs folded.
I am pondering...  Truthfully, I'm really, really pondering what to right for this prompt...

A favorite quote for today...  "Like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs"    The Hubby.  lol

One of my favorite things...  Family Movie Night.  Last night we watched "Journey 2 The Mysterious Island" with the Rock.



A few plans for the rest of the week:  The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon, swimming, bike riding, crocheting, Mother/Daughter Softball Game, regular household duties.  Enjoy summer!

Good Sunday Afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I enjoyed reading your Daybook. Sounds like you're going to have a busy week. :) You're welcome to visit my Daybook. ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.