Friday, July 20, 2012

High 5 Friday Fragments and Favorites ~ 7/20/12

PhotobucketMommy's Ideafriday favorite things | finding joy

  
5 Highlights from the past week:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  The absolute best thing that happened this week is that my oldest daughter, Kaylee, made the decision to be baptized!  Her daddy did the honors.  Such a joyous occasion!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  Last Saturday my BFF, Erica, and I went out for dinner and a movie to celebrate her 34th birthday!  It had been a while since we had gone out together.  We had a great time!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.  I had a much needed Grammy/Pappy day.  The girls went for groceries with the grandparents which gave me some quiet time.  ahhh.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.  We now have a Redbox in our little town!  It is so exciting to be able to rent new movies and only have to go a little over a block to return them!  So far we've rented the new "Three Musketeers" and "The Vow".

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. I finally got the pictures from our trip to Disney World loaded on my computer from the camera.  Here are a few favorites:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!

Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. It's been about 15 years since we were at Disney--Lots of new princesses since then. I love the Potato Head pic.

    Happy for your daughter :)

    Thanks for linking up. For future reference, I publish FF on Thursday nights at 9pm central time. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney, what a wonderful time and awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to visit DIsneyland with my kids someday!

    I have started a new link up in my blog. It would mean so much if you check it out and join me. Here's the link: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to visit DIsneyland with my kids someday!

    I have started a new link up in my blog. It would mean so much if you check it out and join me. Here's the link: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.